Friday, March 9, 2012

Fitness Friday

Another slow week without much to report.  I went back down a pound but don't really pay attention when it comes to gaining/losing only one pound.  It could have anything to do with whether or not I just got out of the shower or if I've been to the bathroom in awhile.

I did manage to do a bit more exercise but not what I should be pushing myself to do.  Too much good stuff on TV and too many distractions like cross stitching.  I have also been doing a bit of spring cleaning which could possibly logged as exercise, but not really.  This is just not a good month to start in that I am busy and it is still cold.

My food intake has been so-so.  I use the zoom calorie counter thing on my android and last night after seeing that I was 10 calories under what I was allowed for the day, I made the decision to drink a diet soda instead of a regular soda.  Little things like that help in the long run, but don't mean much if I want visible results.

But I won't give up the good fight.  Here's to having wonderful things to report next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment